February 7, 2012

Pittsburgh, here I come!

Well great news! I've been formally accepted into Chatham University's MPAS program for this coming fall! I got the e-mail yesterday during my botany class but, unfortunately, couldn't show much excitement as I was supposed to be paying attention :) But thankfully I did get to share the news with a friend of mine in the class and he offered me his congrats. I couldn't be more excited for this opportunity or more relieved that I know what my future has in store for me! God is so good!

Now the plan is just to finish off my undergrad on a good note, which may be hard now knowing that I've already been accepted into a school! And then once August comes around, I'll be Pittsburgh bound to start a new chapter of my life! Thanks to all who have been an encouragement during this time. I couldn't ask for better people to share my excitement with!

No comments:

Post a Comment