September 25, 2013

Psych: coming to an end

Sorry for my lack of updating! Honestly, not much has changed since I last wrote. I will admit that I don't hate psych as much as I did before! So that's progress. But it doesn't matter now because tomorrow is my last day and I must say that I am actually pumped to get back down to Pitt. Rotation #4, here I come! I will be down working in the Children's hospital emergency department, so it should be an interesting rotation for a couple reasons: 1) first emergency med rotation; 2) I'll be working with several other students; 3) I don't know much about peds; and 4) I don't like peds that much. Bet that last one surprised you, considering the family I come from :)

So yea. That's pretty much it. I'm only really writing because I'm putting off remediations, but I guess I should just finish them.  So wish me luck! Hopefully I'll have lots of funny stories to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment